Hi I think I found a bug and this is really annoying.
How to reproduce this bug:
1. turn minimize/restore with mouse wheel option on.
2. open a window.
3. aero snap the window to the left.
4. minimize and then restore with mouse wheel.
5. window is still snapped to the left.
6. unsnap the window.
7. repeat 4.
8. snap the window to the left again.
9. repeat 4.
10. now the window is restored AND UNSNAPPED.
Well this does not happen all the time, but it actually does.
I am still trying to find the exact condition this happens.
I experienced this mostly with IE and windows explorer window.
Any idea why this happens? Thanks.
p.s. This program is super great anyway.
Customer support service by UserEcho