ليس خطأً

Volume control in notification area

مجهول منذ 11 سنة تم التحديث من قبل Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 11 سنة 0

Hi,

We encountered this issue on more than one computers running Windows 8.

Most of the time controlling the volume with the mouse wheel doesn't work when: hovering the notification area AND the taskbar is not in focus. After I click on an empty space of the taskbar, it works again.

I don't know how can it be repeated, but it happens daily for us (my comp, wife's comp, office comp as well).

Thank you!

Adam

جواب
Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 11 سنة
Closing due to lack of input.
Please reply if you have more information about the issue.

Incomplete support for taskbar buttons of Metro apps in Taskbar Inspector (Windows 8.1 Update 1)

Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 10 سنة 0
Taskbar Inspector doesn't display an icon for Metro apps, and might show an incorrect title.
ليس خطأً

Bugs bei Taskleisten-Button, Überfahren mit dem Mauszeiger

مجهول منذ 10 سنة تم التحديث من قبل Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 9 سنة 7
Miniaturansichten zeigen (Standard):
Zeigt bei manchen Button nach einer langen Pause (!) "Quick"text (Tooltip), bei andern gar nichts.

Liste:
Zeigt bei manchen Button nach einer langen Pause (!) "Quick"text (Tooltip), bei andern gar nichts.

Tooltip:
Zeigt gar nichts.

Nichts anzeigen:
Zeigt gar nichts. (Ok)
جواب
Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 9 سنة
I'm not sure I understand what the issue is, and it's quite old, so I'll close it.
If it's still an issue, making a video that demonstrates it will help.
تم إصلاحها

4.5.10 - High Memory Commit size - Windows 7 SP1 x64

CarvedInside منذ 9 سنة تم التحديث من قبل Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 9 سنة 4
Hi. I want to report that with the 4.5.10 version the Memory Commit Size (from Task Manager->Processes or Resource Monitor->Memory) has risen to ~20,000KB from ~2,200KB that the older versions (like 4.5.6) used.
جواب
Fixed in v5.0.
ليس خطأً

Buged mouse wheel volume in latest Betaegerg

Ajvar منذ 9 سنة تم التحديث من قبل Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 9 سنة 6
Hello. Latest Beta has buged Mouse Wheel Volume control over taskbar icon panel. When I try to change volume the aappeared notification of icons there may interfere.
جواب
OK, let me know if you manage to reproduce it.
تم إصلاحها

Windows 10 build 10049, v4.9.5.4 finds update for 4.5.10, but running that installer just says "Windows 10 is under development" and offers to open the blog post

مجهول منذ 9 سنة تم التحديث من قبل Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 9 سنة 2
جواب
Thank you for the report. That was indeed an oversight, and should be fixed now.

Switch between open windows of same application with keyboard

منذ 9 سنة تم التحديث من قبل Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 9 سنة 1
Similar to http://tweaker.userecho.com/topic/151109-switching-between-open-programs-using-keyboard/ , but to add actions similar to 101,102,103,104, but restricted to the application that is currently in focus. Thanks!
ليس خطأً

v4.4.6 could not load library (102)

مجهول منذ 10 سنة تم التحديث من قبل Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 10 سنة 1
After I did an update from 4.4.5 to 4.4.6, 7TT stopped working.  When I start it I get the message: Could not load library (102).  I am using Win8.1.  On my computer with Win7, v.4.4.6 works fine.
جواب
Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 10 سنة
تم إصلاحها

Closing uncombined active items fails and closes displaced items instead

metachs منذ 10 سنة تم التحديث من قبل Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 10 سنة 5
With decombine active group and middle click close item enabled, and decombine on hover disabled, attempting to close one of the grouped items with middle click will close the taskbar item the expanded group displaced instead of closing the desired item.

This only occurs with decombine active items alone, enabling decombine on hover causes uncombined items to close as expected.
جواب
Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 10 سنة
Fixed in v4.5.2.
رفضت

Show labels on hover even if group is already decombined

مجهول منذ 11 سنة تم التحديث من قبل Michael (Ramen Software) منذ 11 سنة 0

If you check the radio button for "Don't combine grouped buttons" and the check boxes under "Decombine:" for "On mouse hover" and "...and show labels" I feel like it should show the labels on the already decombined group when you hover the mouse over it, but it doesn't work that way.

خدمة دعم العملاء من خلال UserEcho