Declined

Scroll Inactive Windows on Windows 7/8

Anonymous 9 years ago updated 9 years ago 2
Hi there, thank you so much for this tiny app. I’ve been using it on all my Windows 7 PC and it works flawlessly – can’t live without it.

I see now Windows 10 is supported, but I can’t make the switch right now (damn forced updates) there’s just one feature in Windows 10 that I love – you can finally scroll on inactive window without bringing it to front!

Is it possible to get this feature on older Windows (7/8/8.1) via 7+TT? I found online that there’s a registry trick but it has some issues – if the focus only happens only when mouse wheel is scrolled, not just by moving on inactive windows, it would work perfectly. Is it doable? I’d like to avoid install another app for this matter (since I see that AlwaysMouseWheel also offers “Volume control when the mouse wheel on the taskbar” I’m afraid if it would break other 7+TT features related to mouse wheel on taskbar)

(I’m having some problem Signing in userecho... And I might made a comment in the wrong place on your blog, sorry for that.)

Answer

+1
Answer
Declined
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.
I don't plan to implement the feature in the tweaker, because, well, it's 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Having said that, there are programs which are designed to solve this issue. One that I'm aware of is WizMouse. I haven't used it myself, but as far as I know, it works as expected, and doesn't conflict with 7+ Taskbar Tweaker.
+1
Answer
Declined
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.
I don't plan to implement the feature in the tweaker, because, well, it's 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Having said that, there are programs which are designed to solve this issue. One that I'm aware of is WizMouse. I haven't used it myself, but as far as I know, it works as expected, and doesn't conflict with 7+ Taskbar Tweaker.
+3
AlwaysMouseWheel is a great little app that does exactly what it says without any system impact. It is fantastic. http://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freeware/AlwaysMouseWheel