Fixed

Closing uncombined active items fails and closes displaced items instead

metachs 10 years ago updated by Michael (Ramen Software) 10 years ago 5
With decombine active group and middle click close item enabled, and decombine on hover disabled, attempting to close one of the grouped items with middle click will close the taskbar item the expanded group displaced instead of closing the desired item.

This only occurs with decombine active items alone, enabling decombine on hover causes uncombined items to close as expected.

Answer

Answer
Fixed
Fixed in v4.5.2.
Under review
I can't reproduce it. The group stays expanded until you move the mouse out of the group on my PC.
Please provide more details, such as OS version, taskbar properties, and tweaker options.
To clarify, what is actually happening is that when a member of a group of windows (expanded by the decombine active items option) is middle clicked, the group collapses, specifically on middle mouse down. It collapses fast enough that, even with a quick tap, when the middle mouse is released, it closes the tab that is now underneath the pointer.(or whatever else middle mouse is set to do)

It is extremely obvious with a vertical task bar as the space between items is so small. With a horizontal task bar it only happens if you mclick the far end of the last item in the group.
(using windows 7 64, if that helps)
OK, I could reproduce it. Seems like it only happens on Windows 7. I'll see what I can do.
Started
Please try the latest beta version, 4.5.1.2.
Answer
Fixed
Fixed in v4.5.2.