+1
Fixed

Bug: Using the mouse scroll to minimize/maximize a thumbnail causes the thumbnail select menu to freeze.

Anonymous 10 years ago updated by Michael (Ramen Software) 10 years ago 5
I really like the minimize/maximize with the scroll wheel, but if I try to use it on a thumbnail, the thumbnail select gets stuck open, and will not close no matter where I try to click off of it (even "show desktop" won't work. The only way to get it to close is to actually click one of the thumbnails, which causes it to open and the thumbnail selection to close as it does normally. Clicking another group also makes the thumbnail selector switch properly, but the newly opened group of thumbnails will now be stuck.
It's not too bad to deal with, but it'd be nice if it got fixed.

Answer

Answer
Fixed
Fixed in v4.5.
Under review
I can't reproduce it.
What is your Windows version? 32/64-bit? What is the version of 7+ Taskbar Tweaker?
Also, posting the tweaker's options and the taskbar's properties might help reproduce the issue.
I'm using Windows 8.1 64-bit, and Taskbar Tweaker v4.4.6.2 beta, though it was present in the non-beta version I had as well.
Here's my options layout: General and Advanced
And Taskbar settings: Here

To cause the bug to happen, I just
1. open two instances of the same program (they will combine on the task bar)
2. Click on them to bring up the thumbnail selector thing
3. Hover over each thumbnail and mouse wheel down to minimize it
This causes the thumbnail selector to get stuck open.

I should note as of today I finally ran my Windows Update, which broke the Taskbar Tweaker (pretty sure it's the Windows 8.1 update 1 thing), so I'll probably have to do a system restore to provide you with more info if you can't reproduce the problem.

Hope this helps! I really like the program even after only using it a couple days! I'll probably end up donating to the alpha Windows 8.1 update 1 endeavor :3
Started
Thank you for the detailed report, I could reproduce it.
Please try the latest beta version, which should fix this issue:
http://rammichael.com/7-taskbar-tweaker#download

The beta version adds support for Windows 8.1 Update 1 as well.
Oh wow, thanks so much! It works perfectly now as far as I can tell.
It's really impressive how you keep up with all of this.
Answer
Fixed
Fixed in v4.5.