+1

Increase steps value on high volume for sound control feature (when scrolling over taskbar)

Rokas Šleinius 10 years ago updated 10 years ago 4
Like Volumouse does. This is the single feature that volumouse has better in this department.
Well, 7+ Taskbar Tweaker uses the system mouse control app.
If I understand it correctly, you want the scrolling to accelerate the faster you scroll, right?
Instead of tweaking the volume control, you can change the behavior of the mouse wheel globally.
No, not faster, what I meant is that at higher volume, every scroll has a larger impact. If volume is at 5% one scroll = 2% for example and when volume's at 95%, each scroll changes it by 6% (random example values). 

This way you can precisely control volume at low sound - when precision is needed - and ramp it up quickly when you need it loud, and also kill it almost instantly. 
Under review
I understand. I guess that it's a matter of preference - some will find it more convenient, some won't.
The tweaker doesn't provide this kind of fine-tuning, it just uses the system volume control. If you want more customization, perhaps using a specialized tool such as Volumouse is the way to go.
It's a matter of preference, sure, but if you use the 7tt feature yourself, give volumouse with increasing steps a go, you'll never go back to the fixed steps setting again, it's great from the first time you try it.